HOMEOPATHIC HISTORY AND RESEARCH
– Autumn 2014 HRI launched its new web site for all the up to date information on homeopathic research https://www.hri-research.org/
– On 17 May 2011, HRI hosted a reception at the House of Commons to promote scientific research in homeopathy. Sponsored by David Tredinnick MP, this unprecedented event was attended by over 150 guests including academics, scientists, peers and members of Parliament, as well as representatives from across the homeopathic industry and NHS healthcare providers.
Avilian – web site for all sorts of homeopathic information, including a comprehensive list of recent research into homeopathy
Sue Young Histories – extensive and detailed histories of homeopathy throughout the last 200 years
Peter Morrell – homeopathic academic writer
LOCAL RESOURCES UK
- The Homeopathic Helpline 09065 343404 open 9am until midnight every day for instant phone help from David Needleman and Francis Treuherz and the team. Wonderful!
- The Sunrise Children’s Clinic at 1 Cazenove Road London N16 offers reliable homeopathic treatment for children at affordable prices.
- HOXTON HEALTH GROUP for over 60s living in Hackney, and it offers a wide range of alternative therapies.
- N16 Health.com is a great web resource for local alternative practitioners in London N16.
- Meeta Doshi is a wonderful local osteopath on 020 7359 5777 and based in London N5
- The Osteopathic Centre for Children is a teaching clinic and specialises in paediatric osteopathy. They can be found at the London Clinic 15a Woodbridge Street London EC1R 0ND 020 7490 5510
HOMEOPATHIC PHARMACIES UK
- The Helios Pharmacy mail order home made homeopathic remedies! Wonderful!
- Ainsworths Homeopathic Pharmacy at 36 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 8UF has travel kits and advice for people wanting to use homeopathic remedies instead of orthodox medications.
- Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy The oldest homeopathic pharmacy in London (opened 1860) at 73 Duke Street, Mayfair, London W1K 5BY
- Goulds Pharmacy at 14 Crowndale Road, London NW1 do not have a web site but they are open Sundays and can be reached on 020 7388 4752 or 020 7387 1888. A very good, old established homeopathic Pharmacy. Give them a try!
- Freeman’s Homeopathic Pharmacy in Glasgow are another very good, old established homeopathic pharmacy.
HOMEOPATHIC SOCIETIES AND COLLEGES UK
- The Allen College of Homeopathy
- The Alliance of Registered Homeopaths are an alternative society of homeopaths and will also give you advice about local homeopaths
- The British Holistic Medical Association
- The British Institute of Homeopathy
- The Centre for Homeopathic Education
- The College of Practical Homeopathy is still one of the best places to train as a homeopath!!
- The Contemporary College of Homeopathy
- The Dynamis School
- The Homeopathic Medical Association
- The School of Homeopathy
- The Society of Homeopaths will advise you of your local homeopaths and services
- The University of Westminster Polyclinic Offers reliable alternative treatment at affordable prices, and also training to degree level in alternative medicines of all kinds
- The University of Lancaster MA degree in Homeopathy
HOMEOPATHIC NEWS AND ACTION
- Avilian – web site for all sorts of homeopathic information
- League of Friends of the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- Homeopathy Heals – web site for all the latest campaign news
- Hpathy – online homeopathic journal
- Remedy Works – workshops and seminars in homeopathy
OTHER HOMEOPATHIC RESOURCES UK
- The British Association of Homeopathic Vetinary Surgeons
- The British Homeopathic Dental Association
- The Travelling Homeopaths Collective
- Homeopathy at Wellie Level
- Homeopathy Action Trust
- Ask the Plant Doctor
- Richard Allport Homeopathic Vetinary
HOMEOPATHIC BOOKS AND SPECIALIST LIBRARIES UK
- Royal London Homeopathic Hospital CAM Specialist on line Library
- Arcturus Books an online specialist bookshop for spiritual books
- Serpentina Books an online homeopathic bookstore! Very Useful!
- Minimum Price Books
- Homeopathic Supply Company for books and other essentials
- The World Travellers Manual of Homeopathy by Dr.Colin B Lessell
- The Journal of the Society of Homeopaths
- Minimum Books Greg Cooper USA
- Homeopathic Educational Services Dana Ullman
- Whole Health Now Allyson
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
You may or not be aware how much behind the scenes work HRH The Prince of Wales does for homeopathy, but I must draw your attention to the fact that without him, British Homeopathy would be in a very sorry state indeed! He protects us and promotes us far more than people know. Read his Black spider letter in our defence.
With his work in The Marylebone Centre Trust, he has helped to found the University of Westminster department for BSc courses in complimentary and alternative medicine. The Prince of Wales is also behind the Research Council for Complimentary Medicine and so much more. The Prince keeps his head down and works industriously away behind the scenes, letting us take the foreground, but without his interest and protection, we would all have been swept away years ago by the “establishment” of vested interests. It is only right that I say thank you HRH. Thank you from all of us!